||[02 Dec 2013|12:14am]
1. Have you ever bought 99 cent chicken nuggets at Wendy's? Yes. I actually really like their spicy nuggets.
2. How much would you charge to pet-sit a Chihuahua for 5 days? I'd probably do it for free, tbh. I love animals.
3. Have you ever played Bejeweled? Yeah.
4. When was the last time you slipped while taking a shower? I don’t know, been awhile.
5. Does your mom have a Facebook? Yup.
6. Who would you never give a kidney to? I can't think of anyone.
7. What was the last show you watched on Nickelodeon? I don’t remember.
8. Have you ever been bitten by a rat? No.
9. Do you feel sticky right now? No.
10. Why do you not wash off your makeup on some nights? I don't wear makeup.
11. Do you think that's healthy?
12. Then why do you do it?
13. Who is the most annoying person you know? My co-worker. He's so slow at absolutely everything & he doesn't seem to understand how to do the simplest of tasks. His girlfriend works there also & they're constantly just dicking around with each other avoiding work. It's super annoying and I just want to put my head through a wall every time I work with them.
14. What does he/she do that makes you annoyed by them? I explained above.
15. How often do you use a film camera and develop pictures? I don’t.
16. Do you like Smiley Central? I don’t know what that is.
17. What do you like/dislike about the show, One Tree Hill? I’ve actually never watched it.
18. Why do people watch that stuff? I don’t know anything about it to judge.
19. Why are headbands coming "back in style"? *Shrugs*
20. Did you wear headbands when you were younger? Rarely, I have a sensitive scalp and they always had those pointy things.
21. How many people do you know are on vacation right now? Zero.
22. Do Uncrustables look disgusting to you, or is that just me? This has to be an ancient survey as well. I don't really care.
23. How are people's personalities living in the north, as opposed to the south? North & South what?
24. What has been the corniest thing you've seen/heard today? *Shrugs*
25. Do puppy dog faces work on you? If its on an actual dog.
26. What do you think nudists do when they are on their period? They could use tampons.
27. Don't say tampon, what if they just did not have the ability to use one? The cup?
28. Well...would you ever try a nudist cult for a day? No. I kind of really hate my body.
29. How about Amish...for a month? I might try it just to see.
30. Describe the shirt you are wearing. It's my pajama shirt, I got it my senior year of high school. It's pure black and then in distorted letters it says SENIOR 2010.
31. Would you ever go streaking? No.
32. Right now? No thanks.
33. When was the last time you cut your hair and fucked it up? I was like five the last time.
34. When was the last time you tried to be seductive? Like never.
35. What is your favourite kind of wallpaper? I prefer painted walls.
36. Do you ever joke with your friend about humping? Yeah.
37. What was the last research paper you wrote about? I wrote an essay on Ted Bundy in college.
38. Did you ever buy those pencils with your name already printed on them? I don’t remember.
39. Did it piss you off when you couldn't find your name? My name is Sara. You could always find my name.
40. Do you have a curvy tummy? Yeah.
41. Doesn't internet on the cell phone suck? It can.
42. When was the last time you bought cereal for the prize inside? Never haha.
43. Why do some Mexicans down the street look at you and everything....why Mexicans? What.
44. How many frames are in your room? Zero.
45. What was the last fight you had about? I don’t remember.
46. Have you ever had any doctors come to your house to check up on you? No.
47. What is the weirdest thing you have done in 7th grade? That's a great question. I don't know the answer.
48. Are those mice with little red balls on it hard to control? I’m not a big fan of them.
49. What makes you ticked, get pissed off easily? My co-workers.
50. Does blueberry syrup sound good to you, right now? No, no, no, no. I hate blueberries & I hate syrup.